Sprint Booster Range Rover Land Rover Generation 3 - Superb upgrade improving acceleration instantly
- DEFENDER 1999-2006 2.5 L 5 CYL TURBO DIESEL
- DEFENDER 2007-2017 ALL ENGINES
- DEFENDER (L663) 2020- ALL ENGINES
- DISCOVERY 2 1999-2004 2.5 L 5 CYL TURBO DIESEL
- DISCOVERY 3 2005-2009 ALL ENGINES
- DISCOVERY 4 2010-2016 ALL ENGINES
- DISCOVERY 5 2017- ALL ENGINES
- DISCOVERY SPORT 2015- ALL ENGINES
- EVOQUE 2011-2013 ALL ENGINES
- EVOQUE 2014-2015 ALL ENGINES
- EVOQUE 2016- ALL ENGINES
- FREELANDER 2006- ALL ENGINES
- RANGE ROVER (L322) 2002-2012 ALL ENGINES
- RANGE ROVER (L405) 2013-2014 ALL ENGINES
- RANGE ROVER (L405) 2015-2021 ALL ENGINES
- RANGE ROVER (L460) 2022- ALL ENGINES
- RANGE ROVER SPORT (L320) 2005-2009 ALL ENGINES
- RANGE ROVER SPORT (L320) 2010-2013 ALL ENGINES
- RANGE ROVER SPORT (L494) 2014 ALL ENGINES
- RANGE ROVER SPORT (L494) 2015-2022 ALL ENGINES
- RANGE ROVER SPORT (L461) 2023- ALL ENGINES
- RANGE ROVER VELAR 2017- ALL ENGINES
Please ensure you provide your vehicle Chassis/ VIN number when placing an order so the correct Sprint Booster can be provided.
The Sprint Booster is a device that improves acceleration on drive-by-wire cars by continuously measuring and converting the digital signal providing the ECM (Electronic Control Module) with a new and altered signal.
• Ultra responsive accelerator pedal
• Fastest throttle response possible
• Zero delay time in acceleration.
• Big differences in the higher rev range.
• Improved response for downshifts and safer overtaking
• Overall safety and more fun on the road.
Once fitted the Sprint Booster Power Converter does not affect your MOT or insurance.
This is a superb low cost upgrade with an instantly noticeable difference! It is simple to fit and undetectable.
The Sprint Booster Ultimate Control will be the smartest gadget you will fit to your car!
Preset Ultimate Control
Sprint Booster comes with 3 Acceleration modes/ presets ( OFF / SPORT / RACE ):
OFF mode – Sprint Booster is deactivated. The response of the car has the factory settings.The LED of the Selector switch is OFF.
SPORT mode- Sprint Booster provides improved response up to 30%. The LED of the selector switch in Sport mode is Green.
RACE mode – Sprint Booster provides improved response up to 60%. The LED of the selector switch in Race mode is Red.
Each mode (SPORT – RACE) comes with 9 steps-programs so the driver can choose the one that suits his driving style (18 programs for manual transmission & 18 programs for automatic transmission in total).
This allows the driver to fine-tune each mode (SPORT – RACE) according his needs by selecting one of the nine different programs on each mode.
You can select 1-9 in SPORT mode (Green light) and 1-9 in RACE mode (Red light) with '1' being the least aggressive program and '9' the most aggressive one.
Each program adjusts the response by 3-6% so it can be fully adjustable and customized by each driver.
Pedal Lock Mode
The Pedal Lock mode provides extra protection against unauthorised vehicle use. The driver can deactivate the acceleration ability of the vehicle when it's stationary through a 3 digit PIN. When Pedal lock is enabled the acceleration gets disabled and the vehicle stays on idle until you enter the correct PIN.
The Valet mode limits the acceleration of the vehicle by 55 % - 65% - 75% (comes in 3 selectable levels). It is activated/ deactivated through a 3 digit PIN. By limiting the acceleration there will be a significant reduce in vehicle's performance (Power and Torque).
Sprint Booster modes and programs, are transmission type specific for better function
The driver can select the type of his vehicle transmission through a slide switch located
on the right side of the selector switch. The device will automatically adjust the programs
according the type of transmission selected. There are 36 programs in total
(18 for manual transmission & 18 for automatic transmission).
The compact size allows the driver to place the selector switch anywhere on the dashboard with the use of the double sided tape.
Sprint Booster also offers the option to the driver to completely remove the switch from the device. In this case the device will work with the last settings stored in memory. For example , if the driver disconnects the selector switch while in SPORT-5 (SPORT mode- Acceleration program 5) , the device will keep as default the program SPORT-5.